Getting pretty sore from yesterday in my ass, chest, shoulders, etc. My left leg is still bothering me too. Workout at 10 for 2.5 hours!
- 10:00 Airdyne (202 cals, 5.05 km)
- 5:00+ Bottom Squat Hold
I haven’t sat in the bottom like that is a very long time. Need to do that more often.
- 12 Lat pulldowns (110#)
- 12/12 Single arm supinated bent over DB row (45#)
- 12 Seated Cable row (75#, 2 sets wide, 2 sets close)
- 12 Incline elbows out db row (30 deg, 25-20-20-25# DBs)
- 12 Cable row to neck (rope, 25#)
- 12/12 Lying side straight arm db raise (10# DB)
- 12 Incline Lat pulldowns (30 deg, 100#)
- Max Strict Chin-ups (7-6-6-5)
- 30s Banded Sprinter Sit-up
- 30/30s Banded Side Plank + Elbow to Knee
- 30s Banded Elevated Mountain Climbers
- 1:20 Rest
We built in a 10 second transition on the clock too for setting up each movement. This would work much better with rep counts instead of using the clock. Something like 30-20/20-30 reps would have been good.
View this post on Instagram
CORE Crusher: 3 rounds x 30 secs each exercise (rest 60 secs between each round). – 1️⃣Banded Sprinter Sit-Up 2️⃣Banded Side Plank + Elbow to Knee (30sec per side) 3️⃣Banded Elevated Mountain Climbers – This is on both #DLBdaily workouts today!! For my daily training, JOIN the #DLBdaily for FREE for the first 7 days, $7 a month after!!! Link in Bio ⬆️ Danalinnbailey.com
Earned the rest day tomorrow!