Feeling my ass a bit from yesterday’s lunges. I was out in the garage working on a new pull-up bar before Monday. I might redo the board because the right side has some flex to it.
Finally started our workout around 10:30. Doing back day on Saturday this week since tomorrow will be a rest day.
- 10 Straight Arm Pull Down (45#)
- 10 Wide Grip Lat Pull Downs
- 10 Behind Neck Lat Pull Downs
- 10 Glose Grip Lat Pull Downs
Nasty super set! I used 60-60-70-80-80#.
- 10 Seated Cable Row (60#)
- 10 Leaning Seated Cable Row (60#)
5 Set Drop Set
- 8 Incline Prone DB Rows (50#)
- 4 Max rep Drop Sets (45-40-35-30#)
The idea here is to hit a heavy set of eight, then decrease the weight and hit a max set until you get in five total sets. I got 12-10-10-16 on my max rep sets.
We skipped ab work since we just did some yesterday and those were some brutal sets today!
In the afternoon I remounted the pull-up bar because one side of the board was flexing too much. It’s solid now!