I noticed I had an unpublished draft for my January 26th workout and then I accidentally published it for yesterday instead of backdating it. Fixed the date now.
Active Life – Single Leg Bias
- 8 Tabata Side Shuffles (5m)
- 3:00 Bottom Squat Hold
- 10s L Hang
- 10/10 Leg Abducted Rocking
- 10/10 Lateral Leg Swings
Made it 52 lengths for the shuffles.
Just something low impact for today after going pretty heavy with the power cleans yesterday. Went 4.8 miles.
Active Life – Back Max
- 5 Cat Camel
- 5/5 Thoracic Extension Rotation
- 10 Alternating Bird Dog
- 10 Alternating Double DB Walking Lunge (50# DBs)
- 10 Strict T2B
- 10 Double DB Front Squat (50# DBs)
Wasn’t getting my feel all the way up to the bar.