Definitely feeling my ankles from all of the direction changes in those shuttle sprints. Low back is tight. Garage session in the afternoon.
Active Life – Single Leg Bias
Warm-up – 3 Sets
- 8/8 Eccentric Ankle Dorsiflexion (on 55+35 plates)
- 8/8 Single Leg Deadlift
- 3 Sets @ 125
Much harder to balance than I expected. A lot more than a single leg RDL.
- One Arm DB Thrusters (50#)
- Ring Rows
Yeah, weird rep counts, but I wanted something I could equally split between arms. My planning started out with 30-20-10 but knew the ring rows would get too slow, so I came up with this. Still had to break them up in 3-4 sets each round this way. Finished in 5:51.
Active Life – Back Max
10:00 for quality
- Bent Knee Hollow Body Hold: 3-5 breaths
- Side Plank: 3-5 breath hold each side
- Horizontal GHD Hold: 3-5 breaths
Got through 7 rounds plus the side planks.